Life Care Services congratulates the following communities for their commitment to creating outstanding workplaces by Great Place to Work®.
- Pomperaug Woods, Southbury, Connecticut
- The Forum at Rancho San Antonio, Cupertino, California
- La Costa Glen, Carlsbad, California
- Morningside of Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Stoneridge Creek, Pleasanton, California
- University Village Thousand Oaks, Thousand Oaks, California
“Collaborative relationships create great work environments,” says Rick Exline, EVP/senior managing director of Life Plan Communities. “Life Care Services is fortunate to work with owners, sponsors, and boards of directors who make a daily commitment to serve seniors and support employees working within their communities.”